Tuesday, April 1, 2014

NeoXPL User Posts: 7 Joined: Mar 2014 Reputation: 0


Hello, cordially invite you to the biggest in Poland minecraft servers! Minecraft Forum - Besides Our servers can be found here guides, ustream contests, and willing to help the community! IP OUR SERVERS: S1.CRAFTBOARD.PL ustream S2.CRAFTBOARD.PL S3.CRAFTBOARD.PL S4.CRAFTBOARD.PL S5.CRAFTBOARD.PL S6.CRAFTBOARD.PL Register now and get additional powers on the forum! Start new topics and actively participate in them, Unlock the ability to write on shoutbox (chat) Limit the number of displayed ads, Earn reputation and recognition of the other forum members, Unlock access to hidden sections, topics, and links Wiz Participate in contests, biggest server in poland minecraft! Register for the forum and welcome you warmly to our server!
NeoXPL User Posts: 7 Joined: Mar 2014 Reputation: 0
Do you have a VIP: Unfortunately I do not have vip but it's probably not a problem. Your name: My nickname in the game. Had to think about it unless NeoXPL Your name: My name is Cha ... Kamil Your age: My age breaking me but I'm 13 years old. Please do not look at age. How long have you played Minecraft? : In minecraft play as. I need to count but probably two years or three years. ustream How long have you generally on the servers? : Oh .. Oh long long since over 2 years I play a lot but recently I had a break. How long have you played on our servers? : On your servers grams over 1.5 years. ustream How much time you can devote to the needs of the server: From 3 hours to 4 but it's max because science is also important. How or what you would like to improve on the server? : The server is good but before my tenure as [ViP]. They were then works or command / Jobs. It's probably as much because the server in the network itself is cool. Why do you think that you should be chosen? Why me is the question. Because I am overwhelmed, and I like little kids but it's a little joke. What I'm still kind I can spellings. I am a qualified ustream Admin / Technikeim on a few servers. What plugins you know the command [write plugins]: Lots of here write in a pair writes: OtherDrops, permision Ex SingShop and many others. Do pełniłeś once on other servers some functions [Do not print where, do not take into account the server LAN / Hamachi] elnile have qualifications Do you have a microphone, Teamspeak 3 or Skype: I have Skype, I have TeamSpeak and microphone. Something ustream you'd like to add from myself: My name is Kamil, I'm 13 years old and already know how to play minecraft. I'm kind overwhelmed and know how to behave. I like everything that is blue, I like jelly. I have 2 sisters. I'm cool. Please accept my application. PS: sorry for some of the words in the administration.
Forum Jump: Please ustream select one: -------------------- Private Messages User Control Panel Who's Online Search ... Forum Home Forum - Ideas and issues concerning CraftBoard forum. pl - Announcements and matters concerning servers CraftBoard.pl - Competitions - Terms and announcements Minecraft Forum - News - Discussions about Minecraft - Minecraft Mods - Events on Our Servers - Problems - Tutorials - Your Buildings - - Modifications - Newsletter A server - Other Server Minecraft: N1.CraftBoard.pl 1.6.2 - Announcements - Problems and Questions - Suggestions - RECRUITMENT ---- Accepted Applications ---- Rejected Applications Minecraft Server: S1 . CraftBoard.pl 1.5.2 - Announcements - Problems and Questions - RECRUITMENT ---- Rejected Applications - Offers Servers Minecraft: S2.CraftBoard.pl 1.5.2 - Announcements - Problems and Questions ustream - RECRUITMENT - --- Rejected Applications - Offers Servers Minecraft: S3.CraftBoard.pl [SkyBlock] 1.5.2 - Announcements - Problems and Questions - RECRUITMENT ---- Rejected Applications - Offers Servers Minecraft: S4.CraftBoard.pl [reallife] 1.5.2 - RECRUITMENT ---- Accepted Applications ---- Rejected Applications - Suggestions - Problems and Questions Minecraft Server: S6.CraftBoard.pl - Announcements - Problems and Questions - Suggestions - RECRUITMENT ---- Applications ---- Rejected Applications Accepted Minecraft Server: War.SerweryMinecraft.pl [Guilds + PB + WAR] 1.5.2 - Announcements - Problems and Questions - Suggestions Minecraft Server: S1.SerweryMinecraft.pl 1.5.2 - Discussion about the server - Recruitment ---- Accepted Applications ustream ---- Rejected Applications Minecraft Server: N1.SerweryMinecraft.pl 1.6.4 - Recruitment ---- Accepted Applications ---- Rejected Applications - - Discussion about the server Off-Topic - Off-Topic - Trash ---- Cuboid - Introduce yourself LINKS: Minecraft Server | Minecraft Server | Minecraft Server | Work at home
Powered ustream by MyBB, 2002-2014 MyBB Group.

No comments:

Post a Comment