Saturday, November 1, 2014

Good evening just put my link forthnet Ferrand and a router happy wheels thomson tg585. My problem


Good evening just put my link forthnet Ferrand and a router happy wheels thomson tg585. My problem is that I want to play through garena and dota laggaro like "cat" .Echo disable firewall everything again I have problem. The link is my COMPLETE, ie downloading normally, do not drop the internet, I do speedtest 10000 P, I do pingtest all ok. Logically something must be playing happy wheels with router.Prospatho to open ports in accordance with site portforward but after some time the page erases the router ports. I called the forthnet and told me that it is all ok but the connection happy wheels will be doing a reset for good and bad, but again hang. Also the graphics and download again if I have not kollaei.Logika ACTIVATED ANY firewall or antivirus will not had to open ports, so it is not; I do not know what else to do anything dokimaso.Gnorizei include the matter; Back to top
a.ta ports are irrelevant to the firewall.prepei anoixeis.v.kane firmware update in the firmware Routers happy wheels Which gives the forthnet the site since nobody tis.episis the port forward happy wheels then go to command prompt and wrote telnet 192.168.1.254 username Administrator me a chapter password and then nothing saveall kai enter in to save her. Back to top
Categories Miscellaneous Operating happy wheels Systems & Browsers Providers & Telecoms Internet Microsoft Google Apple Hardware Software Games Links Forums Members Wiki Mobile / RSS iPhone Appinsomniagr Tools Central Forum Mark all as read forum Members Gallery Files Articles Go Gadget Mark all as read Help Delete cookies Mobile Version


No comments:

Post a Comment