Monday, February 24, 2014

Of course, I


Nothing to say except that you are the best!! Start them even now!! A big thank you!!
I'll be glad if you tell how many more episodes remain to translate from Dragon Balli h? Also if you still have it translated? And the last question - if you translate, how podsezona divide the series?
completer on 15.04.2012 at 8:02 said:
Almost looked at series. Unique Are you one of my favorite groups. That you got into this huge project is indicated for your consistency and I am very grateful for everything you do! I want to offer you something and I hope you consider it - do you think it would be better if you upload any translated episode sosh episode episode instead of a full season? And what if you do not think a two or three? I think there are several advantages: 1. People every week or every few days to wait it out a new series, you will not forget the anime. Interest will hold more, I think. 2. You will have more ratings, each episode will have comments and ratings. 3. Fun would be great, because few have the time for the next episode.
I expect you to reconsider this proposal and can calculate which of the two options is more positive direction. This - to remain as it is now or second - upload episode episode or two or three.
Reply
For me the most important thing is that there are good and stubborn sosh people who zanmavat this! The work is complex and gratuitous! For me it is no matter sosh how much you wait! They still looked whole. While waiting raztsakvam this http://dbocom.com/ Once again a big thank that you THERE!
I made a mistake in my last comment I meant - "The important thing is you what you are more comfortable with." Emil, well to their person is I think anyone who is very keen on this anime (an important criterion for this is to see it for the first time now) would like to see less series of smaller period sosh of more with a long wait. The team is primarily, they are competent sosh enough to take a favorable decision!
Of course, I'm just saying that for the first time I watched a German super RTL. I understood nothing sosh and now gladly look with translation and original audio. Currently playing sosh Dragon Ball Online Korean language and I think I'm a pretty big fan.
I am very glad for you, Emil! I also very much addicted to this great animation. Kompleter finally I decided to leave it that way as now - a translation of the entire season? Do not wait any response or?
Just to interject that the completion of a season puts a lot more bearable than some episodes end. Demek season ends so that it can wait without you looking and episodes in season fails to team!
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. (Log Out / Change)
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment