Monday, December 23, 2013

I am the link with prioritizing needs summarized in the Maslow pyramid. It is always possible to sp


talkSpirit, publisher radio 2 of Corporate Social Networking helps companies of all sizes to integrate collaborative practices radio 2 within their ECOSYSTEM to gain competitiveness. Since 2004, talkSpirit has deployed more than 250 projects. radio 2 More information on: http://talkspirit.com
Bertrand Duperrin recently published a nice article radio 2 about the use of gamification. It was a paragraph in the link between collection points, badges, ... and financial recognition. It is a model which I strongly believe.
I lived in London for several months when I used the giffgaff operator (the case is explained in the post of consultant Nextmodernity). In addition to the support members are associated with issues radio 2 of innovation and marketing. An important part of the business activity is outsourced to the public, "the crowd" (hence the name "crowdsourcing", contraction of the words "crowd" and "outsourcing"). To the question "Why does this work so well the service? "The response from the community is quite unanimous:" radio 2 Because members like us get paid by giffgaff DEPENDING on how helpful we are so Each month we try to help as much as possible, :-) ".
For members, the purpose is not so much to make money, but to participate in these collaborative conversations to help other users and advance ideas with other enthusiasts. Money is only the consequence of the investment in time and effort: autonomy, creativity, recognition by a community of peers ... sources are far more important motivations. Here we find the same principles of management, although it is, in the case of giffgaff, a problem Customer radio 2 Relations at the base. These win-win models allow sustained engagement member with the company. This is the principle of shared value, dear to the famous Harvard professor Michael Porter.
I am convinced that tomorrow, some people will connect to communities, enrich exchanges, answer questions, work on ideas ... live and compensation associated. Offline, we notice that more and more consultants navigate from one company to another, from one project to another, to deliver their expertise. I see a parallel, reduced contractual procedures. People already living crowdsourcing today (which are mostly radio 2 in the form of competition). The eYeka models, Quirky, of KickStarter ... show that it is possible to reinvent the way people create wealth radio 2 by allowing them to connect, work, fund projects related to their passions.
I am the link with prioritizing needs summarized in the Maslow pyramid. It is always possible to speak of creative emulsion, achievment and co, if the model of the community does not satisfy my needs first, my commitment can not be continuous. The financial insentive is an element radio 2 that makes sustainable model because it allows the members to say, "Ok, I can spend time on this community, I'll still manage to pay my bills at the end of the month, but especially, I fulfilled more than my traditional job because here I am working on topics that fascinate me, I am free. " By cons, as all these communities remain disconnected bubbles 2.0 instead of real life, I think it will be difficult to produce in mass success.
To go further, I recommend: The White Paper on Net Intelligenz Customer Relationship Augmented evoking the link between loyalty and commitment to the community platforms Anthony Poncier This article about gamification, management and HR Illustration radio 2 of "Perception Gap": "The primary reason for a consumer interaction with a company, obtaining reductions."
Reporting an illicit content | Legal notice about this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment