Thursday, December 5, 2013

So the heat gun is used only when you need to remove the screen? When you removed lumia 920 screen

MobileArsenal TV: Nokia Lumia 920 & 820 | mobile charging station uk
1:04 Skip Intro 3:00 Headphone Jack / Socket Mainboard Removal 5:35 6:02 6:55 Socket lumia 920 USB Display Removal 8:16 Digitizer lumia 920 Removal Guide 14:53 Light Removal / Replacement Double Sided Tape 17:16 Applicati ... Video Rating : 4/5
Lumia 920 m away. Although only a little over one month ago skinned, but have not had any problems with it. It stole my heart the knowledge of itself, reliability. In my next two days average use is the akksija loose (spare battery? Mode!). Very reliable, very stable, never frozen or caught so far! Good catch, I like it more difficult for other telónál massive effects. I can only recommend this Telon!
higher capacity battery's bene no harm, I'm fine all the Telo to west all day then there's just par at bir, feküdnea for the industry.
Well I told the phone to know the only problem that I do not appreciate what they say is always taken to another phone (eg HTC). '_. Nokia Lumia family odaver any fucking shit Android!!
I think it is good if it is not too easy, such as iPod, for iPhone lumia 920 is the s too easy?, so you can easily lose your pocket, it is not easy to Aterno at 92, what can we say for example. ? the S4-r l or l with the Xperia Zr 5 "- and the display at home?
I offer a phone based on the seriously because they are lighter and shorter than a half of mill? Kukacoskodás rulz ... Anyway, apart from this the correct test.
Equals to yes. I do not like him: in front of my camera somehow got into a powder (I hope I'll be able to guarantee the cseréni). Serious games (eg FIFA) enough to heat up the phone, lying in bed a little hard to keep the phone because of the weight. What I like about it: the original design, very fast, wireless charging, nokia applications (navigation, transport, etc), and of course the camera lumia 920 is second to none (really impressive take pictures and video?).
As for appokat, true that there are few, but for me, the exclusive Nokia apps are equal with many things. F? Especially if you travel a lot then you will be taken to a map, GPS, augmented reality and transport it? Nyein notice. This is not another OS handles this with ease. The small G3nál is much more interesting than what you mentioned. lumia 920 From these? L is unfortunately less in Windows, but I am confident that time? With and catch up. As for the sound, I do not think you're going to complain.
The Lumia 820 also detects the touch gloves in the MediaMarkt test of this is to show: http: / / www. youtube. com / watch? v = 8 - f D M wkfjgw ... tekerjétek 2:45 resents and will be there.
I would only add that the Lumia 920 price may vary. Since it is not yet officially available in Hungary so the retailer? S much puts the purchase price. In Italy for example, is now available unlocked in the 600 Euros (170 000 HUF). For example, I bought in Budapest on Tuesday Lumia 920 at 187,000 forints.
Why is it so important lumia 920 to the manufacturer's warranty? I did not buy the phone in person to the vaciláljon that when something is wrong with it running, the warranty lumia 920 card for quick and repaired. Find a store talking about not to mention that we have not made a crash test is and what it does not say very roughly treated with a 920-run, but it proved. If I buy an expensive phone records cherish it that's why it's a gorilla polycarbonate jacket to withstand the elbow grease. Immortality is a trademark.
and in the future? 920 next will be? although I'm sorry it is not as good as the N8 cam in.
Lumia 820 users experience care: it is really only a computer to communicate with the phone is running on Windows 7 or 8? Phonebook really can only be achieved through Facebook? The basic functions, phone calls, sms inspection, call history how to achieve user-friendly? Overall begin? how smartphone lumia 920 owners ajánlanátok lumia 920 this product?
Of course, then I take 160 grand HTC is! I'd rather lumia 920 take my damn heavy at 920, can at least get something for my money! lumia 920 camera very quickly too could have jumped in and tells more about the optical Image Stabilizer's camera! With such a htc was not found!
So the heat gun is used only when you need to remove the screen? When you removed lumia 920 screen and digitizer, did you need heat gun? Because I asked my Lumia 820 got some dust under screen and I just want to clean it.?
hey dude! nice video you got there but i have a question ... my battery connector pins broke off (dont ask how) and i dont know if ineed to replace the wholemainboard or the connector it self. MY QUESTION: how do u replace it? (The connector) do u need to solder it? is it hard to do?
Thanks for this video! I have a question: My 820 has just fallen on the floor. I can make calls using Speech system calls, but the screen is cracked inside and touchscreen lumia 920 is not working at all. What s

No comments:

Post a Comment