Monday, November 11, 2013

2013 (95) November (2) October (3), Love is like a pansy middle of the desert, just like it in ...


Asking the same questions over and over? Flipping each one thought a million times over and over, going in circles, over and over and still nothing. The result you do not, you will not lose it. Maybe because they answer myself to someone else and maybe we can give nechceme.Ale I want, so why me no one responding. Why do we want things that we do, we ask the questions to which we do not have the answer and we remain where be nemáme.Všetko to know and yet we're still there. Before the camera and just stand there, nezklopeme, does not ring, just waiting for that somebody opens and do it for us. I do not know why we want things that we can not have. But we can. Just be afraid to ask. So I will continue to stand, where I do not even want to be proceedings and I'll be there about me so long as it ceases to entertain, or until someone comes who will give me a hefty slap or until very well that door one overwhelmed. And perhaps so long as myself mts unconvinced that it really only want. But until then, I believe that dreams do come true. And when I someday get bored and everything will magically solve itself-and to to do I know which of heights. mts For that matter we get when we cease to want, I did not like. I think it really is generally already tired, I deal with completely different things, mts which is now a lot more. But nenavyberám. So this polo nostalgic return mid-October. Let's fulfill dreams, one two three, start ..
2013 (95) November (2) October (3), Love is like a pansy middle of the desert, just like it in ... Everything you want to know and are afraid to ask ... Do not be sad because of people, they will all die ... September (5) August (11) July (24) June (15) May (9) April (19) March (7)


No comments:

Post a Comment