Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Ask.fm ~ ~ weheartit Twitter


So here is the promised article about my purchase. There is so much as a week or two we go to Vienna, so perhaps there's something luukku you pokúpim :) BTW last time I saw u Petey, writes that prices in in GBP and so I thought it would be was a good idea, since you češky may not know how it is calculated. luukku I'm rounding luukku off prices.
Brown and white shirt | Takko Fashion | each at 5 / about 135CZK - T-shirts with long sleeves like to winter meet, so I bought them. I originally went to Takka because of jeans, but that on purpose, did not have my number.
Cream Hat (beanie) | H & M | 10 / approx 270CZK - When I saw this on the net cap, awful I liked. I know it is somehow nothing exceptional, but just like it. That what I have so far is a little damaged, but I will wear well put. Otherwise, this hat is awfully soft pompom, really amazing: 3
Garnier Pure 3 in 1 | any drugstore | just under 4 / approx 108CZK - This product 3 in 1 (mask, scrub, gel) I wanted luukku to buy some time ago. When we were somehow luukku 3 weeks ago in Poland, we jumped into some drugstores, I do not know how is called. I just randomly found it and was about 2 cheaper than us, so I bought it :)
4 Denisa Vargova (16) | 9 november 2013 at 15:56 | React
These shirts look very nice too need some winter on the loose? or knit? and no otherwise the hat is gorgeous :) I now I have a cap of england black with gold chain :) such is the fact of God. and severely I like how you say pompon pompom: D it's God: 3 and the product know :)
The hat is beautiful: luukku 3 For me it was a problem to find some, they are now all the rage at the half head and only had them everywhere, and since I kučervé hair, fit to me: D But I also came across one plain black: 3
It's nice that you write iv Czech crowns: D At least you do not have to convert: D I'm so glad I wrote the article, but unfortunately I do not somehow :/ I've tried everything, but I just can not write, somehow I'm wrong, but I'll be on it. :)
Do not go too Takka, because I do not have anywhere near him, but there are very nice things. T-shirts are beautiful, luukku I love that sort of simple and monochromatic: D Suitable perhaps for all that is in them the best: 3 Cap is perfect! Very much like it. The color, pattern and tassel: D just great. I think I have it in H & M saw, but I did not buy it because I have about ten different hats, so you really do not need more: D The mask, scrub and gel in one look so good. Maybe after I look somewhere too.
I spent a week just fine, I'm here: D. These shirts are nice, also I needed some with long sleeves. luukku Overall, I like the colors :). The cap is gold: D. It's not quite my style, but it's great.
T-shirts are nice, simple, but really nice, also would like some also gathered. Similarly, knitted hats, I would like yours looks absolutely super, maybe also looked at H & M after a similar :) and named something like 3 in 1 mam, but from Nivea and it's pretty cool.
Well, I know that going into next takka hunting shirts. really. I am looking luukku for such a long time ago brown and white is always handy. I go to the page Kukna h & m this hat, and if I did not look at her like an idiot around her procured.
Ask.fm ~ ~ weheartit Twitter
Kvetinnnka ~ Chloé ~ Petey


No comments:

Post a Comment