Wednesday, November 27, 2013

the 28/Nov Gonzalo says: I wonder if you got available and what is the cost to the January facebo 3

Monkey rent rooms, loft, 4.6 dpt for people y8 Fifth Down | Short term rentals | Las Grutas | alaMaula
Our complex is energetically directed against the fifth down to 250 meters facebo from the sea in the Gulf of San Matias, fully equipped to have a comfortable stay, mesquite facebo furniture, direct tv, kitchen with stove, secure parking for your vehicle, decks, grills electric generator and tank itself. For 2,4,6 and 8 people.
the 09/Oct ana says: I wonder if you got availability for 8 people in the second half of January 2013 prices. We are a family group of Mendoza. Thanks facebo Robert Zimmer said good afternoon facebo if you have availability for the dates requested, a department for 8 people $ 640 per night. we are located in front of the fifth down to 250 meters from the coast.
the 11/Oct Viviana Flores says: Hello would like to know the rates for January to 4 people, thanks! Robert Zimmer facebo said, I can offer Mono-room for 4 people $ 320 per night, making the reservation during the month of October. Thank you for your inquiry Viviana facebo Flores said Monkey Could you send me pictures to my email (viviroca71@yahoo.com.ar), and as is the booking system and address, thanks!
the 20/Oct flavio dominguez says: hello good afternoon are a couple with a daughter would like to know if you got something available and price for the first half of January. thanks and location Roberto Zimmer said: Good afternoon, I can offer a Monkey-room $ 320 per night by booking the month of October. We are facing the fifth down to 250 meters from the coast flavio dominguez responded: We can send me some pictures and if it takes place for vehicle services, eg, fan or air tv, wifi etc.. Thank you. FLAVIO MY MAIL IS volar88 arroba live dotcom puntoar Roberto Zimmer said the vehicle is within the complex has Direc tv, kitchen with oven, fan grills I send an email
the 23/Oct luis says: hi would like to know the price from 13 to 25 January are a married couple with a baby under 2 years we replied Robert Zimmer: Good afternoon, I can provide a Mono-environment $ 300 thank you very much Robert Zimmer said hello luis, a cancellation will have available a single-room to $ 320 per day from 18 to 26 January, facebo comunicate 2995231111 if interested. thanks
the Sun 04/Nov Nadia says: Hi good afternoon, I wanted to ask people for 8 February 2nd half would come out soon? Robert Zimmer said 8 persons $ 640 per night, we are facing facebo the fifth down to 250 meters from the coast. Nadia Sol said, and you ask a question, if you can help me, no dog sitters in town? Robert Zimmer said, the truth is that dog do not got? order if we care we would not have problem with you to bring Nadia Sol said they will actually behave, and I have two cows have been me, I do not like to leave them so far from where I am. why ask a alla sitters you never know if you can get to spend rather have them close to where am I ... I is 2 Robert Zimmer they said well if you do decide to come to our resort we chatted, if you give me an email I send more photos Nadia Sol answered facebo dale .. nadiasol_4_84@hotmail.com step you ... and please facebo phone
the 04/Nov monica says: hello need for 4 people 2 bedrooms near the sea and the center facebo does not have mobility. From 22 December to 7 days. Costs? facebo amenity? Greetings. Robert Zimmer said, I can offer two bedrooms dept to $ 400 per night, we are facing facebo the fifth down to 250 meters from the coast and about 500 pedestrian is very good location
the 13/Nov Melisa says: good morning facebo would like to know the value and availability environment monkey (we are two) for the second of January or first of February. Thanks Robert Zimmer said hello Melisa cost is $ 320 per night.
the 28/Nov Gonzalo says: I wonder if you got available and what is the cost to the January facebo 3 to January 10, we are two adults with a 4 and 1 year old baby Robert Zimmer said hello, I can offer you a single-room at $ 320 per day. regards
04/Dec Sheilo the busta says: hello I would ask if it is held from 8 January to 14 January day .. We are 4 adults and one child under 2 years as we would come out? Robert Zimmer said, I can offer a loft for $ 480 per day
the 04/Dec Fabio says: Good day, I wonder if they have availability and what are the prices for 4 or 5 people from 05/01/13 until 12/01/13. Greetings. Fabio Roberto Zimmer said, I can offer a loft to $ 480 per day Fabio replied: Hi Roberto, could you send me pictures of Loft you are offering me and as I can confirm the booking. Greetings. Robert Zimmer said ok Might give me your email to send photos Greetings Fabio Roberto replied: You're right,

No comments:

Post a Comment