Friday, March 21, 2014

Delivered by WordPress.com


To contact my teacher in Norway, I have stated that I like to travel yah alone. yah It was a lie. I do not like it. In the beginning, I think it is absolutely horrible. Lots of people do not know about you, no one to talk to, much trasking and little entertainment. Then I had something to compare myself yah with. During the journey I've read from Karl Pilkington's travel diary during the making of the series yah "An yah Idiot Abroad", where comedian Ricky Gervais and Stephen yah Merchant yah (known from the British The Office yah and The Extras) sends Karl out into the world to see see seven wonders .
Karl Pilkington, An Idiot Abroad Karl Pilkington is a simple, small well traveled man who seems to thrive at home. In the TV series An Idiot Abroad Karl being forced on the road, unless he knows what is happening in different yah locations. This is a man who once nearly canceled a vacation because he did not buy skim milk where he was on vacation. He must be out of your comfort zone. This is what I like. Releasing from the comfort zone which is only a nuisance, especially while traveling. Travelling alone forces you to meet people, and you meet people in a completely different way. There is always fat with new friends. Puntkum.
Kos in it in one of the capitals of the world that are difficult to pronounce quickly. yah
Write your comment here ...
Delivered by WordPress.com
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment