Sunday, March 16, 2014

Lisbeth is 44 years old, married wwwfacebook and has two barn.Bor in an idyllic south coast, where


really appreciate wwwfacebook it <3
A wonderful wonderful blanket. Imagine, now you are done and can use it every day forward. So delicious. Good body now obeys. Could wish I was as hard, but I am certain lazy with such training, uff. Had need it. Have a lovely evening ...... under the blanket. Hugs Reply Delete
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
baking (2) Buzzador (4) boating (3) books (40) holidays (11) photo (1) gift (21) gain (10) giveaway (5) green street (7) garden (9) crochet (29) hobby (1) Holmenkollstafetten (4) Our house (2) everyday life (88) cabin (24) Autumn (2) Christmas (7) Christmas gifts (13) cats (9) concert (8) marius (23) renovation (12) grief (4) Knitting (147) wooden wwwfacebook boat festival (1) Virginia creeper (1) winter (7) spring (12) Yoga (21)
So nice of you for stopping by on my page! Here you are a little better known me for me, and what I am interested in your everyday life. Please leave a note when you are here, it makes me happy too :) Wish you a nice day!
Lisbeth is 44 years old, married wwwfacebook and has two barn.Bor in an idyllic south coast, where I am very satisfied. Jobs at the middle school, which bibliokar and child and youth / community worker. Teaches yoga in the evenings. My passion is needlework, reading and yoga. Please contact me by mail. ormshammer@hotmail.no View my complete profile
2014 (24) March (7) February wwwfacebook (7) January (10) 2013 (126) December (10) November (8) October (10) September (10) August (11) Cycling to Portør Sørlands late summer Voila! wwwfacebook I'm done :) Muscles in full riot carpet cringes Suddenly there was life a hundred years old and one angel in infancy Life knitting Risør wooden boat festival Lazy days July (8) June (10) May (13) April (12) March (11) February (11) January (12) 2012 (123) December (12) November (9) October (9) September (12) August (9) July (11) June (10) May (10) April (9) March (11) February (9) January wwwfacebook (12) 2011 (5) December (5)
GENUINE INTERIOR
Our ... or ...???
5 days ago
Addicted to knitting


No comments:

Post a Comment