Thursday, March 13, 2014

Oil Mum My name is Lena Rasløv Harestad. The next year, my family and I live in Paris, while dad bu


Unni Tønnessen 16 October 2013 at. 21.44
2014 (51) March (7) February (18) January (26) 2013 (117) December (12) November (22) October (24) Home Sweet Home A trip to China Tourists today Autumn holiday books for holiday Sunday Sjømannskirken Then Friday tranquility descended Fire Voila You so lovely to have all the kids in the house. It has been ... Member A lovely autumn day in Paris Shakespeare Strikes and airport Padograf and Jewish Quarter Les Passages New discoveries Happy birthday dear MOTHER :-) Seine currently 12 men in Disneyland - Magical nine men around the table ready for a visit from the mother country Yesterday we had 3 us a little cuddle tonight. Mina had ... September (28) August (26) July (5)
Oil Mum My name is Lena Rasløv Harestad. The next year, my family and I live in Paris, while dad builds oil platform. The children Emma 14, 12 and Jesper Mina 5 will go to international school. We will stay a stone's throw from the Arc de Triomphe. This blog is for those who want to follow us in Paris. View my complete profile mail online


No comments:

Post a Comment