Thursday, March 20, 2014

Ms. Venus


I will not dwell so much in the South of France and the Riviera. Which was pretty much as expected. Good and hot, pretty to look at and expensive. I like clichés, I, with palm trees and asurhav and long beaches. Otherwise I can always the mail tell if one of the more dubious feedback I have received, it gets a little appropriate here since it originated on the occasion previous Nice ride. When I was fat and pregnant in 2007, remember. My beloved vanilla dough can sometimes be a bit heavy on the paw of his loving characteristics. This June morning in 2007 I whined about how tough it would be to be heavily pregnant, slafsete, pale blue and sleepy Southern Europe. Poor me, and so on. It was then vanilla dough dismissed the whole issue by stating that "I have not just done so much to keep me fresj recent years." He had the clear right in. But after three tight pregnancies, years of breastfeeding and sleepless nights the mail .... Well well.
Bergljot Rogaland Time Sandwiched woman going out of his prime. Have three kids, two cats and a steady job in government, the Norwegian. Manneløs, but not helpless. Everything I write is objectively presented and absolutely true. View my complete profile
Bergljot Ever (al) outstanding, 44, chief editor of the present blog. Kostas Son, born in 2003. Wont Oldest daughter, born in 2005. Vilhellerikke Youngest daughter, born in 2007. Breed Cat Probably the prettiest kitty in Northern Europe. Villkatten Maybe not as pretty as race cat, but considerably kinder.
Ms. Venus
A Slaskamarkå the mail kiss is no joke
2 days ago
Heksedans
New possibilities!
5 months ago
Fun in the countryside
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
2014 (3) January (3) 2013 (137) November (6) October (8) September (17) August (14) June (14) May (13) April (15) March (16) February (15) January (19) 2012 (35) December (4) November (9) October the mail (15) September (7) 2011 (81) September (11) August (21) April (3) March (4) February (15) January (27) 2010 (323) December (15) November (6) October (18) September (29) August (30) July (23) June (43) May (46) April (37) March (31) February (22) January (23) 2009 (177) December the mail (10) November (18) October (12) September (18) August (7) July (15) June (27) May (20) Rar mat Mom Inventions (4) Strike Commitment Crank Dilemma (2) Lille mirror, on the wall of step Grass Widow 17 May Frampeik Four Dilemma First Revolt ... Zero chrysalis Voila! Very, very Nice eyesight Research April (26) March (24)
Simple template. Powered by Blogger.


No comments:

Post a Comment