Monday, March 17, 2014

Welcome! Apple set me on ... what was it again, it was the serpent who tricked Eve, not apple. Ok,


While waiting for your to-do list ... I basically had a plan that I should make a post with the to-do list of all possible temple run projects. Such posts are obviously the same thought list. So far. So should I check when, as I got wasted me to complete these projects. I stopped counting when I reached double figures ønsketenkede chores .. But anyway: The plan is broken. I finished something. FINISHED. Done, lizzm .. Or, it lacks the attachment of wires and such unimportant details, but now you b * town in the stomach just come, and preferably before the time! Tadaa! Better / more pictures coming possibly when the environment is not quite as revealing with regard to that blogger when maybe you would rather run with other things .. It is actually amazing how busy you suddenly get it when blogs. No sooner had one all the time. Man sitting and staring into space. Used lot of time thoroughly nail investigations, perhaps even nesepilling. Then create one blog, and all the extra time you thought you had this blogging is that vacuumed away .. Despite planning button.
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Even if your image does not at providing beauty justice. I am impressed with you-but perhaps still most of your amazing ability to sneak blogging and multitask ...: D Reply Delete
I came across your blog via Apple, this looks very promising! Tell a fresh blogger: Find some categories or fixed "columns" that commits you to post regularly. Although I have a knitting blog and (try to) post Friday favorites each week. Can not wait to follow you! Reply Delete
It understands that you and Apple dåkke move in the same circles: o) Definitely this promising young lady. I am currently mærr sporadic in my blogging than Goodness Apple, but to welcome you into the blog world. Hope you will enjoy. Reply Delete
Welcome! Apple set me on ... what was it again, it was the serpent who tricked Eve, not apple. Ok, back from biblical history. It is not normal that I let myself be tempted by apple or other fruit on the platter, I am more cola, ice cream and chocolate type. So today there was also something unusual, I'm gone and smell the fruit platter (t) a and see great potential - I can probably find joy here as in apple yes. I'm not popular or particularly avid blogger myself, but find it fun to "brag" a little bit of my stuff, and occasionally show a bit of myself. It is especially fun to read others' reflections and / or their production. To be sure, must not make this a self-fulfilling prophecy and stop after 3 posts. I like to read more on occasion. Has no special bloggråd outside a I got away - going to visit others and comment with them and maybe they discover you and follow on. And if it was not your type! Regards Elisabeth temple run - "rockefår" Reply Delete
Curious as I am, I had to leave the Apple's blog to see the fruits Executive. Martherenges it is very fine with blogs that only covers anything and everything - easy to read blogs without profound theme!! Beautiful color on the carpet! Lunalu temple run Reply Delete
Hello and welcome into the blog world :) Hope you find yourself comfortable and get down into the water this nice little bubble :) I look forward to reading a loads of different fun posting here, for it is most expected when Apple is the one who "Verve" ;) Feel free to stop by my blog also about crochet figures etc - in Nynorsk - would be interested :) Have a great day up and close with all blogging to come. Regards, Kristin Reply Delete
Fruits Executive A fruity and made blog completely aimless and with meaning. View my complete temple run profile


No comments:

Post a Comment